Not just for students, teachers and administrators can easily create professional looking presentations, fundraising commercials, special event notices and more. Sharing lesson plans between teachers and schools will enhance communication, create efficiency, and foster creative teams, while maintaining the teacher's ability to modify lessons to differentiate the needs of their students.
Little Bird Tales is uniquely suited for project-based learning and enrichment clusters, fostering critical thinking and collaboration to help learners develop future-ready skills. Teachers can choose from the hundreds of Common Core aligned lessons available, or create their own.
A K-9 District License offers access to Little Bird Tales for everyone in your district. Create, collaborate and share between schools and classrooms, securely and easily. Sharing lesson plans between schools sharing similar languages or core curriculum enhances efficiency and promotes collaboration. A Premium Disctrict License is valid for 365 days and includes:
Enhanced Support Package
- Create student accounts using usernames (email addresses are optional)
- Teachers can administer student accounts
- Class pages showcase student work
- Teachers can control student publishing priviledges
- 50% discount when educational institutions purchase multiple copies of our iOS app
Advanced Integration Available
- Integrate student information and Learning Management System
- Reporting and analytics based on district needs
- Advanced security based on district needs